Trying to remember name of movie watched in '90's

Somewhere around 1994-1997 we had a babysitter who would bring the same movie for us to watch. I watched it bunches of times but can not for the life of me remember the name. All I remember is that it was about a group of siblings (maybe 5 kids) who were homeless and were running away from the cops who were trying to put them into foster care, because they wanted to stay together. At one point it seems they were caught and the cops tried to convince an older child that a younger child would be better off placed in a home. In the end though they all ended up together at a rich man's farm? (I think) Anyone know what movie this may be?? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh my gosh! If this is the movie I think it is I've been trying to find out the name of it FOREVER. At any point in this movie do they make a pizza and put marshmallows on it? Was the rich man actually on the farm, or did they totally fix up the house themselves? Maybe I'm excited for no reason. :(
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I vaguely remember this too but I cannot remember the title either.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• There was also a show called Rags to Riches (I think) and they DID do a movie, but I always poopoo this suggestion as being the answer to my question.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Street Corner Kids
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Is it called "On Our Own"??
    chrisnjoesmom

Answer by chrisnjoesmom at 11:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Oh, yay! I'm probably thinking of "On Our Own", because I'm pretty sure mine was in the 80's. yay! Thanks, Chrisnjoesmom! Um, good luck to you, OP! Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010