How to get the guy?

What can you do to get a guy that wants a relationship, but always finds something"wrong" with the person he goes out with or has a relationship with? He's a very nice guy...what can I do to stand out from all the others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• ask him what was wrong with the other girls he dated? Maybe that can help you avoid what not to do or work on or talk to him to get over it.
    ShyJen

Answer by ShyJen at 11:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Just be yourself...and ask him what does he look for in a woman? learn his interests and show that you are interested in him because actions speak louder than words. If you know who the other women are just be the opposite of them obviously he didnt want them for a reason.
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 11:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It sounds like something out of a movie, but don't try too hard and just be yourself. Be a friend to him, don't act desperate, and if it is meant to be, it will be.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My mama always taught me that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach! :)
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If he is always saying what is wrong with the other person and has many failed relationships and points out its always the womans fault...I'd run. IT takes two people to have a relationship. There are reasons why these women didn't work out, and it may not be them, but him. I would really look at to what he says...is it always the womans fault? is he willing to admit that he did wrong things?
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Do nothing...That is the best way to get the guy you want. It works.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 1:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• just be your self. no need to pretend to be someone else for him. he likes what he likes no one can change that; and if he sees "faults in you" thats his problem and his loss.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010