(No offense, in advance) Share a "blonde" moment....

Okay....I just got out of the shower and realized that I only shaved ONE leg!!!

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was in a hurry one day to get to the store. My kids were young so I had to do them also. I put my jeans on and they called for me. Got in the car going down the road, daughter asked why have you still got on pj's. I had a jeans with a really noticeable night shirt. I was almost to the store. I had to go back and change.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Couple months ago, I went into the bathroom to take my contact out. I came back in the bedroom,put my glasses on, and began watching tv. I told my husband I had a terrible headache. So, I turned in early. Got up the next morning, took my shower, and went to put my contact in,and it was not in the case! Well, duh. I'd left it in my eye! No wonder I had a headache, I was wearing both it,and my glasses! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I remember one day I was talking to my dad (long distance) I could barely make out what he was saying he was saying something about my uncle wearing a mini skirt I was laughing I was like what really he's like what is so funny about that I told him well can you imagine my uncle Joe wearing a mini skirt he's like I did not say mini skirt I said mini stroke I was like omg I'll be back I have to go to the store and get me a box of blonde dye...we both we laughing. But yes I do have a lot of those blonde moments...ugh!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I put both contacts in one eye once. I tried to pluck my eyebrows after popping an ambien. Don't ever do that. While I was holding my son's hand earlier today when we were going to the VA, he smacked into two different car mirrors in the parking lot. I don't think he has forgiven me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The other day at my mother's house , she hands me the phone and says "oh I think it your bf on the phone" I was so preoccupied at the time that I picked up and said hello and started talking in mid convo and man starts to yell "hello I think I called the wrong number but can I come over for dinner too". I hung up and laughed so hard I dropped the phone in the kitchen sink. I guess I owe mom a new phone.

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 12:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010