Why am I so insecure today? adult content

I'm having a day! I'm so insecure with my marriage and my social life. The problem is, I have no reason to be. I just got over my period. My baby is 6 weeks old. Is it horomones still? My husband and i have our sex life back and I have a date with my girlfriends next week. But...

I keep thinking my DH is just with me because we have kids and we're married so he HAS to love me.

Then my SIL are friends. She and I were going to plan a girls night this winter with her friends and mine. Then I find out from my FIL that she is having a girls weekend this weekend and I wasn't invited. I thought maybe she forgot because she's really busy, and then I think it's because I'm not that fun. Anyway my BIL ask Dh if I was going this weekend and DH said I wasn't invited. Then SIL called to say she' sorry she completely forgot and I'm welcome to come. My dh thinks it's a pitty invite. Sucks, because I was exited for a minute.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it is hormones as well. I think you should just go ahead and go. She probably thought you would be too tired with a 6-week-old baby and didn't want you to feel like you had to go !! Go out, enjoy yourself, don't worry about why she didn't invite you to start with, just be glad she did invite you now !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm sure the insecurity is coming from the hormones. It takes a while to get back to feeling good about yourself after having a baby, but it will come. As for not getting invited for the girls weekend, I'd be glad I wasn't invited and just enjoy a weekend with your hubby and baby. Things will get better for you!!
    4kidz916

Answer by 4kidz916 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You are in the middle of transitioning with your baby and wanting the need to be needed by some more connectivity pro-fun / pro-exitment, / pro- get-your-mind-off -the ''newness of mommy 'hood' ; ''
    Of course! you want to be outreached and reach out to others
    Do it !! take the risk, and then do things for you as well.........
    do not be so negative, ......
    we all go through this
    Anonymous

• It probably is the hormones just try to avoid feeling like that you dont want to get postpartum
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i have days where i'm insecure. it's probably just hormones. my sister invited me to lunch with my other sister and aunt who hates me. well she called me the next day to say that she didn't have gas. so we couldn't do lunch. but they all went without me anyway. my feelings were hurt for about a minute. mostly i was mad that she invited me in the first place knowing that my aunt didn't want me to go. anyway it happens to everybody. your sil probably did forget or maybe she thought you wouldn't want to go since you had your baby not too long ago.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• hormones hun big time
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010