THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE WAS WHEN......

kimsboys

Asked by kimsboys at 6:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• my mom passed away.....
    Juliebee81

Answer by Juliebee81 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• my son was born...he died adn had to be resesciated. it was the start of a nightmare...but he's fine now. still, nothing, not the death of my godson or the death of my cousin who was like a brother was that hard.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• finding out that the man I devoted my life to and had 2 children with was cheating on me and making the decision I want a divorce
    Ms.Pool

Answer by Ms.Pool at 11:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• My mother decided to go back to my controlling, mentally abusive stepfather. Seeing and being civil with my stepfather again and having to be fake around him everytime i see him. I hate him and i do not use that word often because its is the worst word ever.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• the day my son was stillborn
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• When my son (my first child) was readmitted to the hospital just a day after being discharged. He was put through test after test that day. It was so tough seeing a 3 day old go through that especially when he had to get a spinal tap. Luckily today he is a healthy three year old but that experience made me wait before having my daughter.
    emeraldjade

Answer by emeraldjade at 8:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i lost my 3 rd son to S.I.D.S on september 3r 2004. and felt and still feel like i am losing my mind at times .here it is 4 years later and it still int any easyer but I still thank GOD for the three boys that i still have here with me . even though i lot my son i gained an ANGEL and the loss of him has made me open my eyes to what can really happen no matter how old you are.
    SDetini

Answer by SDetini at 12:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• the day my mother lost her battle to cancer,i was 17 and she was 41.however i have total peace because i was the lucky one to spend every min until the end....we were very close(R.I.P)8-13-98
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 11:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2008