How often do you speed?

I go 5 over from time to time, usually not intentionally. I actually rarely speed if I'm in a hurry for some reason.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pretty frequently, by a few mph. I like to speed just enough that it's pointless, but not enough to get a ticket. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I tend to speed often, I am a cautious driver tho I just try to get to where im going. If my son is in the car with me thats when i am VERY cautious...and usually go the speed limit.
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 11:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If I am on the highway for a while, I tend to speed and I feel myself doing it so I slow down. When I lived in Italy, the speed limits were just a suggestion and I would go over 140 kph. When I to the US, I was surprised I was going so fast and was comfortable with it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Every time I drive... Speed limits here are ridiculous, if you want to keep up with traffic, you have to go at least 10 over...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Never...I don't drive lol
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2010