update to post csection infection ? bad news...

So my uterus is infected and its the size of a woman at 16 wks gestation I knew I was bigger its really bad so I'm on a ton of meds they're r making me sick I'm pumping and dumping my baby is spitting up bc sheisnt use to the formula I called lactation waiting to see if I can get a better pump I'm worried I won't be able to keep supply bc I can't eat now I can barely keep down meds which if they don't work ill be admitted I want to cry I feel bad for my baby and I don't want to be away from her and I'm worried about my milk

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Big hugs Momma! I didn't see your first post. I am sorry you are going though this D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Thanks sleeping I had no clue about this its sort of devastating I knw it could be worse
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I am sorry. Take care of yourself first and then worry about your baby.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010