George Schwartz (Soros), the invisible manipulator

Do you think the following revealing resume of George Soros, with links to the stated facts and assertions, should be kept hidden from the American public? Progressives seem to think so.

Asked by annabarred at 11:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope I think everyone should read it, thanks for posting it. As far as I am concerned after my research of him, Soros is a sick psychotic SOB.

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Nope, no matter how you feel about Glenn Beck he is doing all of America a favor by outing the "real" Soros. I have heard clips and video from the man himself that would curl your toes. It's pretty obvious that it's real. It's not fabricated by Beck. Some on the left will say it's all lies and then give no proof but the proof is there that he is a communist and certified mad man out to crush America. He's already accomplished much of it. He's obviously good at it since he has been doing it for years. The lefties who won't bother to research the man because they automatically spit out the lie assertion are doing themselves an injustice. Good for you kerp for reading up.

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• As well, you should gerpie.

Answer by Carpy at 5:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I wonder why someone voted me down...I am reading all about George,,,,happy now?

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Good kerp-gerp-lindielu...i'll give you one little up vote for it lol

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think it should be available for everyone to read and they can decide if the information is valid or a version of the truth. DO we really know the truth about ANYONE? It does help to be informed though. I am going to read your link right now. Thanks for the link.

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• He's a manipulator for sure, and a sick one at that, and he has the money and influence to back up what he wants to do. It's really upsetting.

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

Sarah Palin's Top Aide is on George's all about it.

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

From Yahoo....another point of view.

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

This is the best explanation yet.....

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010