If you could make another one of you ................

would you to do the things that you are just not into.
Listening to your neighbor talks about her kid who is just lazy being really creative in his own way.
Like going to the in laws for something that is seemless not worth your time.
Send her to your friend's kid recital where the kid has been playing for 5 years and still in beginners but they think it is wonderful.
To the jewerly pyramid party where no one with sense would buy it.

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 11:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good question. I would have another one like me to go to all the bs family events that I just want to send an envelope to.I love being at home. I would also love to send one to go pick up dry cleaning, stamps and medicine from the local stores when I feel sick.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yeah I'd like to have another me so I can send her to work! Honestly the world coudn't handle another me!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yeah I would send her off to do my boring stuff while ME do ALL the fun stuff...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i would love to have another me to help with the cooking and cleaning and laundry. then another one of me to go out and bring home a paycheck too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yeah! I'd send my other self to every thing dealing with the in laws, family, etc. She keep the house clean, too! And put out when I didn't feel like it. HAHA
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would just have her clean. OH...I want a maid.

I don't mind everything else, but if someone could stay on top of this house... I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• if I had another of me, that skank would end up leaving, bc I would make her do soooo much work around here! I would just kick back and enjoy life! sigh......ohwell
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 12:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• She would just be for the times when I REALLY Needed a break. She could step in and be with the kids, it's a babysitter I would trust! But other than that, it's my life and unless I'm dead tired, I'm good living it. :)
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2010