is your child scared easily?

My son is 15 months. when someone knocks on the door he instantly runs to me, and any noise that spontaneously happens...scares him. I feel like he is too young to associate these noises with fear. Was/Is your child like this? When did they grow out of it?

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 11:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 1yr and is the same way. Everything scares him. Every since he was about 6 months he starttles easily. Once he went to daycare and around other kids yelling or at the park he got so much better and used to all the noise.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my 15 month old is the same way....my dd was never that bad but my ds is scared of ppl he dosen't know well and really loud noises
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My son is 12 months, and I haven't really noticed him being scared as of yet.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Nope my kids are as mean as hell so they dont scare too easy
    fallenangel12

Answer by fallenangel12 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My 2 year went through the same thing right when she turned 1 it went on for a couple of months, then she became what i like to call my little performer. She would dance and sing for everyone she loved to be the certain of attention. Now get this in the last few weeks she has been acting scared again only this time it is worse i do not get it!!!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010