I need some answers please adult content

How do I get my fiancee to stop getting on porn sites and not telling me that he is not on them. I have to yell and scream at him all the time.. He don't listen to me. Please help..Thanks....

LadyDeath66669

Asked by LadyDeath66669 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Your husband lies about being on porn sites? Too many "not's" in your question. I think most guys lie about watching porn because they don't want to deal with their partner being mad about it. Guys are always giong to watch porn, it doesn't mean they are fantisizing about other woman, it's just a way for them to have a little "excitement". You can either except it or get mad at him for lying about it. Try having a conversation about it. Ask him the obvious questions "Why do you watch it?" "Why do you lie about it?" "Did you learn any new positions? Can you show them to me tonight?" See if you can watch it with him. If you include you in it somehow it might patch things up.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It is an addiction and unfortunately there is nothing you can do unless he wants to stop. If he wants to stop then he needs to get counseling to teach him how to stop. It is tough living with someone who has this type of addiction. Please keep in mind that it is not your fault and there is nothing wrong with you. This is HIS problem and he is the only one that can fix it, with your support of course.
    takeadeepbreath

Answer by takeadeepbreath at 11:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Tell him you are done with the relationship and cannot marry a man into porn. It will only deteriorate your marriage, but then you will be faced with divorce. Either you can get out of it now to spare yourself years of pain, or he will see how serious you are about it and seek counseling. I wish only the best for you.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Calmly tell him how you feel...and get rid of the internet...remove the temptation and get him some help this is and addiction...just like if he were getting wasted every night...you would remove the booze and get him help right? same idea?
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I COMPLETELY agree with MyGiftsFromGod !!!! Do not marry this man! If he thinks so little of you that he watches porn now... just think of what could happen once your married. He cant even commit to you in an engagement! Please do not offer to watch it with him, or any of that nonsense. That will only make him think it's ok. Maybe some couples like that...but for those couples, it is consensual. If you don't like it, then it's like being cheated on. Please sit and really give this relationship some thought. Think about what you want your marriage to be like, and see if this is the man you want to spend the rest of your earthly life with. God bless you...
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• have you tried explaining why you don't like them calmly?
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you have had this talk with him before and it hasnt worked just put a block on the computer like you would do for your child
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 11:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Not screaming would be a start, that rarely solves anything. If he has an addiction, this is something he has to be willing to stop just like any addiction.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have tryed to unplugged the internet from the modem. but he just gets real mad at me for doing it.
    LadyDeath66669

Comment by LadyDeath66669 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yeah I think it has to be his idea. Why don't you like him on porn is there something that bothers you about it? Could you do it together? If you are dead set against porn he will not stop he will just keep on keeping it form you. So you have to decide is this a deal breaker?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010