What is your favorite flavor of Jello

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Well I can tell you that blueberry used to my GD pee Blue. Now that's a shock to see in their diapers. But I like any favor but orange.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I can't eat Jello either. Not after I saw how it was made. My husband loves it though. He likes the cherry with fruit cocktail in it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I might be one of the few weirdos in the world who can't stand Jello. I hate it in fruit. It ruins the freshness of the fruit to me, and makes it taste all fake. Aren't I a kill-joy?!
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• After the night I had, I am so making jello shots for a little me-party tonight!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Strawberry, though I haven't eaten it in a very long time.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I love lime flavored jello. My mom used to make it with pears, but I like it plain the best.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Orange with marshmellows
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• when i was pregnant with my first baby..the dr's office was connected to the hospital and after every Dr.s visit I would walk over to the hospital cafeteria and get 2 red jello's with the whipped cream, lol, I do know how it is made but I still eat it :)
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I eat it when I am about to have a colonoscopy and am on the prep diet. That's also one of the reasons I can't stand it. Orange and yellow..blecccch. It reminds me of a full day liquid diet and fleets phosphosoda prep.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Pineapple I think...maybe peach...a long time ago there was a limited time flavor that was so good...I like to mix & match flavors too - grape & pineapple looks gross but tastes good! And I'm weird, I like lime ;).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2010