Has a merical ever happened to you? If so share it with me i'd love to hear some good news!

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what is a merical?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• she means miracle...

I like to think this was a miracle.... 4 yrs ago my house was foreclosed on and had a date to be evicted...now this is int he middle of nowhere and a family of 6..nowhere to go but live in a small car....it was 10 days before the sheriff was going to padlock the house, it was getting cold out, so having no idea where else to turn I called the local low income housing office to get on a waiting list...all you all know low income housing ALWAYS has a LONG waiting list.....to my surprise the manager lady said she had a 3 bedroom townhouse open and can move in right away as soon as the deposit was paid.......now tell me that is not a miracle?
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My dd is a miracle. I dont know how but some kind of way I managed to get pregnant with her. We had several reasons to think it was not possible then out of nowhere I find out shes coming.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 8:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well it was a miracle that I woke up today. I am surprised everyday that I have made it to another.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2010