how often do you , if at all ? adult content

do most women give their man oral sex or not , and if so how often.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Couple times a week....but I enjoy it.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Once a week. We only have real sex once a month to avoid getting pregnant, so he has to get it somehow!!! lol
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• my husband doesn't like it....but that is probably because he hasn't been "sniped" and I am not sure as to how to go about giving head to a guy with loose skin...so I get out of doing the duty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My husband doesn't like it, either. I love giving them, but he says that it makes him feel like he's violating me or something, so he can't enjoy himself. I've tried and tried, but he always stops me after a few minutes for sex. I don't think it's me, since he's not the only person I've given them to and everyone else begged for them. He's just weird, though. I've almost always had to initiate sexual things, but he's getting better about that. If he DID like them, and would at least trim and shower regularly, I would probably do it fairly often. Probably at least twice or three times a week, maybe daily.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm addicted to giving my Husband oral..He gets it at least three times a week, my choice. He never objects, as He loves how good I am and the fact that I can't get enough of Him. Mm. He knows how lucky He is..hehe!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Hardly ever... I hate it. I don't ask for it from him either...just so ya'll know I'm not a jerk. lol
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Im not married but they guys I have been with, I couldnt do it. I tried twice and NOPE, not for me, so I hope the guy I marry doesnt expect it.
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i love giving it. well my now ex would receive it at least twice weekly. only thing i dont like is he will always promise to blast off on the towel but he never pulls out. i dont mind it actually sometimes i like it but certain times i just ate and dont wanna loose my dinner. lol
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• He doesn't enjoy it, he's stated that uncategorically.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I never do it. It's realy not a big thing to him anyway. He would rather do something we both enjoy, after all, for him(and me) that is what making love is all about. Mutual satisfaction.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2010