Strict or Leanient?

Would you rather be strict and have your kids tell you they hate you and your rules are stupid, Or, be lienient on them and and then when it comes the time that you do put your foot down they dont listen and do as they please..?

I choose Strict for myself.

PjsMommy06

Asked by PjsMommy06 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in

• I have to agree I want to be somewhere in the middle... maybe a bit more strict, but not over the top. I want my DD and future kids to know that I'm there to help and direct them, but I still have say in the on goings of their lives.

My parents were polar opposites of each other, my dad was TOO hard on me and my mom never really had anything to say. Now as an adult I hardly talk to my father and don't ever ask my mother for advice when it comes to my DD.
    mrssummerlin

Answer by mrssummerlin at 12:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• This may sound crazy, but I consider myself somewhere in the middle. I usually let the little things go, and stand up for the big things.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Its not crazy, I know plenty of ppl the same way :)
    PjsMommy06

Comment by PjsMommy06 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2010