Help! I am 28 and I'm losing my hair!!

I don't know if it's my birth control, or what, but over the last 2-3 years, my hair has gotten thinner and thinner. I'm pretty sure I eat an o.k. diet, and I take a multi vitamin. My SIL says this happened to her after she had her second child, and she took B12 complex, which "cured" it.
Does missing vitamin B really make your hair fall out?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 1:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• it's just HORMONES dear dont worry, you have to eat healthy (omega 03) and make some oil-beth to ur hair 1/2weeks with castor oil and most important is to sleep good and don't stress
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 1:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Have your Thyroid checked it could be out of whack.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• what would be other symptoms of thyroid problems, emerald?
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i started losing my hair after my second child...the she passed away 2 weeks after she was born and more of my hair fell out because of the stress and the trauma i was going thru.....its been 3 years since i lost my daughter and my hair is very thin but its kinda startin to grow back in a little....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010