What's your favorite thing about being married?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Chris & I have been married for 7 years but together for 12 and the best thing that sticks out is that we are each other's best friend. He knows I'm here for him and I know he's here for me. We may not all ways see eye to eye but that's ok, we don't need to agree on everything, just as long as we support each other. :)
    MoMoBear

Answer by MoMoBear at 1:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Everything! I am Married to my Soulmate, Best Friend, Hero, and Love of my Life..He is the sexiest and most wonderful Man there is.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Living with my ultimate best friend....I couldn't have asked for a better man to be the father of my children and to spend the rest of my life with.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• For me, the best thing is that my husband and I balance each other. His bad day is met with cuddles from the kids and a back rub & a kiss from me. My bad day is met with my husband's profound logic and common sense. It has taken work to get here, but it was worth every moment! Also... I DON'T miss dating! When I think of all those mommies out there looking for a good man, I pray for them...cause I watched my mom go through it and it is HARD.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• that i have a charming romantic faithful man to stand by me no matter what, plus he said my life so hes my hero, alot of women cant say they have that
    THANKGOD4MOMS

Answer by THANKGOD4MOMS at 2:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• companionship and having a forever friend.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 8:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• stability

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Having someone so close to me that I don't know where he ends and I begin. Spending life, and sharing children with him. Stability, constancy, love, comfort, solace, sympathy, support, trust, communication, laughter.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Oh, GOD. I've lost all my favorite things. After 45 years, I'm lucky just to stay married.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The close, intimate and empathic bond that we have developed over the last 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2010