What'd your favorite thing about being a mommy?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• Everything! I love being the Mommie of the best and most perfect Kiddo ever created.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Seeing my DH with our kids....hearing my kids laughter....watching my babies sleep....hearing "I love you" from DS, or "huggie mommy" from DD....the list goes on and on. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• their laughter
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 8:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well I am 44 and have 5 kids aged from 24 on down to 4. It is all great, even the not so great stuff. I have loved that new baby smell, that first smile, tooth. Having toys all over the place, homework, that first touch down, Christmas program, violin recital. I have nursed them through colds, flu's, scrapped knees and a few broken hearts. Shopping with my girls, wrestling with my boys. High school graduation, and the bittersweet of off to college and the empty room they leave behind. First dates, first true romances, and the addition of wonderful people they chose to spend their lives with. Life is messy, life is not always fun, but for me being a mom has been the most important thing that has every happened to me. They are 5 pieces of my heart I wear on the outside of my body.
    Joe, Emi, Hope, Will and Jack...my hearts delight, my inspiration, my life!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i love seeing my sons happy and spending time with them
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I love his laughter, his smile, and his passion for learning.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• watching my kid learn
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 4:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010