Would this upset you? (Sexual content) adult content

You and your spouse have been separated for about a year, get back together, have two sexual encounters, and then he proceeds to masturbate while you're in the next room when he knows that you're more than willing to have sex and have been practically begging for it for a week or more.

Are you upset? Do you care at all?

(Apparently sleep deprivation leads to strange questions about sex lol)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• heres the thing we dont get about guys: they dont always have our stamina. maybe he wanted to have sex with you but he didnt think he would last, so he decided to just masturbate so that it wouldnt hurt his little man feelings ;)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• honestly i would be pissed if i have been wanting it and he wouldnt give it and then goes and does that i would be so mad and ask him if he still wanted to be with me... that is really messed up and i would find out if he still wanted to be with you...
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'd ask him what's up. Try to keep it light.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yep. I'd be heated.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• guys feel performance pressure and anxiety more than they let on. he might have been tired and just wanted to rub one out real quick without having the responsibility of making sure you have an orgasm.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• This has happened to me. Almost word for word. In my case he went out of his way to be alone so he could view porn and masturbate instead of doing it with his more than willing and horny wife. He did this everyday and would tell me he didn't need to have sex with me everyday but still needed his alone time everyday. I was pissed big time. This went on for way too long. He's stopped doing it, thank God. But unfortunately it left a nice scar for me in regards to porn. Trying to heal it is a bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Nope, I wouldn't care. It's not about ME, you see. That's a personal choice on his part.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• For the record, this isn't something that has happened recently for me. Thought I should mention that.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Ask him how he feels about you.
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 9:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2010