May have found an answer for some kids labeled ADD or ADHD!

Has anyone heard of Itercranial pressure Imbalance? It's where the cranial bones have formed a bit off after birth, or some sort of trauma even from every day stuff. Bike accident, wrestling, slip and falls, etc...

Is your child's eyes dialated alot of the time? Is it hard for them to focus yet you know they're a bright child w/so much potential? Do they have a hard time following simple directions? Love in depth science and math, but can't stand repititious things like phonics and handwriting?

We had a MT but on the homeopathic type side work on my son. He had so much pressure built up, he was in constant fight or flight mode. He was absorbing so much around him at once, his brain was on hyper drive. He has been so different since she worked on him. Shifted things gently, and realligned his spine. Fluid is flowing to brain properly. Handwriting is completely different, can take directions, eyes

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 1:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Kids' Health

• His eyes are not dilated all the time. He seems at peace. Functions so well. Every day is not a massive trial with him any longer. I am just so amazed!

He used to not be able to follow "Go to your room and make bed, get dressed, put dirty clothes where they belong, and feed guinea pig. He's come up 45 min later and had half way made his bed. Really was too distracted by everything. More than a normal child's distraction. I'm talking w/in seconds of getting instructions, he had forgotten and moved on to making a robot, or doing an experiment....
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ...sounds like SS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• What's SS?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ss......
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• stepson

Your description sounds like my stepson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• There is a chiro here that specializes in children and he does craniosacral manipulation for many of them. Many parents have reported good results that were similar to yours. My son was born with a couple of spinal birth defects, so we've never been able to pursue chiro care, but we were recently (as of last week) given the 'okay' to do so and I've already scheduled an initial consult. We've been using chiro care for years in our family and know that it can really help w/many health issues. I'm happy that you have found it to be so helpful for your son, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thanx so much for the info. That's something i should keep in mind w/my son that was diagnosed as having ADHD when he was five.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Please Bump so more people can see this and hopefully be helped. Thank you;)
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thats great for you guys! Thanx for the info
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 6:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010