What do you think love is?

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• can't explain it really :) yep I'm a huge help LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Love is - waking up every morning thinking about that person, its the sensation you get when you are with eachother... It's the way your whole day would be one big wreck but the second you are with that person you are really home
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 11:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You really cant explain the feeling.
    I used to laugh at my friends when they would say "omg he gives me butterflys"
    I would be like WTF yall are stupid, but since I met my hunn I know what they were talking about.
    I wake up and he is the first person I think about....through out the day hes the only one on my mind.
    No other guy can make me feel the way he does....
    I love that feeling!
    I call that love....lol
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• To me love is when you miss him before he is gone. Love is when you still get butterflies when you kiss. Love is when you cant go an hour without thinking of him. Love is when you smile when you see his face. Love is when you laugh and play together. Love is when you would give your life for him without thinking twice.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• For me... Love is my best friend. Love is being able to spend weeks together and not get bored. Love is being able to talk non-stop together or be in total silence and be perfectly comfortable. Love is being accepted for who I am, and accepting him for who he is. Love is knowing he may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my husband and I used to feel that way (thinking about each other first thing in the morning, etc) but that seems to have gone away. I think any marriage loses some of that over time but am I just lying to myself or is it unreasonable to expect those feelings to stay that way after 11 years?
    lf3

Answer by lf3 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2008