Would you prefer...

to cook a homemade meal?
order somthing in?
run out and pick something up?

I would prefer to cook homemade meals. I do almost every night, its cheaper and I feel my son is getting the best I can give.

JuneBug1985

Asked by JuneBug1985 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in

• Usually cook, unless I'm in a big hurry. Which is rare. :)
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 4:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I cook almost every night. We like to go out to dinner once and awhile but we rarely go out and pick something up to bring home. Only if we are headed home, later then normal dinner time, and we grab something on the way and eat it at home.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I despise cooking and if I could buy a healthy meal every day from somewhere else...I would.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I prefer home made meals, but on the weekends I sometimes want a break, and like to order pizza or pick something up, but that is not more than twice a week.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Either cook or go out to eat at a sit down restaurant, I never do carry in. I don't have young kids anymore. That makes a difference. Until the last few years, it was cook at home every night, or an occasional nice dinner out, or occasional pizza delivery, and at that time I lived near a small family-run Italian restaurant. I never liked the idea of putting a lot of processed foods into my kids.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I love to cook, but would also love it if we could plan a meal out once a week just to mix it up and give me a break...right now we can't afford it.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It depends on how I feel that day. So it's either cook a homemade meal or order somthing in.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 1:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I prefer homemade food any day. Occasionally, I do want some Chinese or Vietnamese take out...YUM! And I love going to diners for lunch if we're out and about.....mmmm I love diner food. I cook from scratch those almost every night though and I prefer that because it's cheaper and definitely healthier.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We prefer to run out and have a sit down meal at a restaurant.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• order something in - I don't like to cook cuz then I also have to clean!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 4:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2010