Ideal gift for a boyfriend?

I have been best friends with the guy for the last almost 2 years. We started dating about 4 months ago. My question is, what type of gift would be good to get him?

JuneBug1985

Asked by JuneBug1985 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• what is he into? hobbies? I need some info on this guy so I can give a good suggestion.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• He is into restoring cars (dont remember what kind or year), flea markets, deals, he HATES the color pink. He likes transformers, power rangers, star trek, star wars, and computers.
    JuneBug1985

Comment by JuneBug1985 (original poster) at 3:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Anniversary, Christmas coming up ? What's the occasion ? You might try some type of a Christmas ornament, if that's what you are looking for suggestions for. Maybe an ornament with your names on it and the year ?
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My DH loves the old Star treks & I bought him a complete set of all the episodes on DVD. Try Ebay!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thanks, I like the ornament idea! Hadnt even thought of it, yes, Christmas is the reason Im asking. Thanks ladies.
    JuneBug1985

Comment by JuneBug1985 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010