what do u guys think of men who had a sex change and are now "women"

and they want to use women's bath rooms at the mall ,store etc? i personally dont care if they have their sex change operation its not my body.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 3:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't give two shits what others do to themselves and what bathroom they use in the mall or whatever. As long as i have a door in the bathroom and have my own stall then what others do is there problem not mine.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It isn't any of my buisiness if someone has a sex change. And they use whatever bathroom for the gender they are. If it is a man who changed to a women, they obviously use a female bathroom. If it is a women who changed to a man, they use the mens bathroom.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• More power to 'em! I have no problem with anyone who has had a sex change..but I don't discriminate against anyone.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Living in the wrong body is hell. They need to do what they need to do to feel at home within themselves. I support them 100%.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 3:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i think they are brave to do it and people like that need a lot of support and i think it must be very confusing and frustrating to live in a body u feel trapped and uncomfortable in i wish them all the best of luck and as for using the women s bathroom to me once they have the sex change they are all women too me
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010