If I were President....

How would you improve the world? (Plz keep it clean. tk u)

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The world? I wouldn't even try. The President of the United States needs to be involved with his Country not the world, especially when it's in crisis as ours is.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ... by resigning .... The world is better off without me as mrs. President. lol

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well, without a blessing from Congress, you can't promise a heck of a lot. Thats why politicians are accused of lying, they can't make promises cuz they don't have that kind of power, there aren't monarchs.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:27 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• End the wars

Make it a liability for companies to outsource outside the US

Make it so every citizen has the same rights

End DADT

Single Payer Health Care System

Change Congress, They won't vote on their own raises, WE WILL. They pay for their own lunchs, soda' etc Their interns / pages are THERE employees to pay

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would work in cooperation with other countries, neither bowing down to them, nor treating them like they are insignificant, but as equals in working on eventually bringing democracy to them all, by showing America as an example of a country that respects it's citizens and works out compromises. Looking for situations to work together to solve problems.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• hmm id probably have a nervous breakdown before i got to do anything good...id make a horrible president. but i would be a good VP, no one really knows what they do anyway right ;)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would vote for Sweet a kins.
    I am a Liberal...and not everyone has equal rights in America yet.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would get out of the rest of the world's business and focus on my own country.

And sweet, I don't agree with you about 90% of the time, but I do agree that WE should vote on our representative's salary, not Congress. I wish I could tell my boss how much my raise would be each year and what benefits I'm getting. lol
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If I were President -- I would be hearing a loud chorus saying, "God forbid!" :-D
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 2:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'd rather be Queen... I could get a lot more done because I could remove all those that stood in the way of my decision making..
    I still think people should have the right to vote and a say, but no point in having the people they elect stab them in the back about it either.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010