Re:My daughter I hope to meet

The reason I gave her up was because the idiotic boss decided to let me go due to the pregnancy and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to raise her, plus I didn't want her to live that kind of life. I had no way of raising her.

crtiggerpooh231

Asked by crtiggerpooh231 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Adoption

• oh sweetie, why are you posting this :) I'm sure you had the best reasons for giving her up! you shouldn't have to explain yourself to the random strangers of cafemom!
    Anonymous

• i see. well good luck maybe you can ask her to meet you for lunch someday soon!
    Anonymous

• Ok you know what, that is your decision you did what you had to do, you gave that baby life instead of an abortion like some would do. Why you did it is your personal reasoning and choice and it isn't anyone else's business - good luck to you and remember you only need to keep yourself and family happy you have nothing to prove to anyone else
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm sorry that happened to you and so sorry for your loss.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You made the right choice at that time. Is there anyway to have an open adoption with her. I am in the process of adoping a little girl and we have an open adoption and her mom comes every few months and sees her and will come to her first b-day which is next month. I give her many pics too and we have filled her baby book out together.
    cinderalla5

Answer by cinderalla5 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2008