What is your favorite Relationship Help book you've read?

jat82

Asked by jat82 at 6:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I like the 5 love languages books.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm reading "I'd trade my husband for a housekeeper" and while my husband did NOT like the title (untill I explained it to him) It has been the best read, the most fun, the most informative, and just an all ou t incredible book!
    jat82

Comment by jat82 (original poster) at 6:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Love Smart by Phil Mc Graw
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The five love languages by Gary Chapman. helps married couples deal with their unmet needs for love. Because a husband and wife often have different communication styles, it is common for a spouse to not feel or recognize the love given to them. In his bestselling book, The Five Love Languages, Dr. Chapman identifies and explains five unique communication methods - Quality Time, Words of Affirmation, Gifts, Acts of Service, and Physical Touch. Then he encourages couples to learn how to speak love in their spouse's primary love language, not their own. Love is something you do for someone else, not yourself. Begin today. Includes a study guide; paperback.
    This can be bought at Christian Book Distributors
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 6:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• BOUNDARIES IN MARRIAGE by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:00 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Love & Respect by Dr. Eggreich
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I also like the 5 love languages and another favorite you can either read the book or watch the movie Fireproof and the book the Love Dare goes along with that one.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 5 languages of love & the movie fireproof was awesome but we did not do the love dare.. if ever needed we would though!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was going to suggest Boundaries and Love & Respect (they are the ones on my bookcase - that I kept because they were so good) but others beat me to it!

Answer by missanc at 12:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010