ADVICE Please

well today is my 3 month and i'm having pain down there and i don't know what to do

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 11:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor... IDK can't really help since you aren't being specific...
    Anonymous

• In the vagina i'm having pain
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 11:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i had some of that too. but i ignored it... i know..bad. but if ur worried, call ur doctor. they'll be able to give you a more confident answer.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• See your doc asap. Specialy if you have cramps and bleeding. It could be something simple BUT from experinces my friends have had you must NEVER ignore pain during pregnancy. Specialy so early on. I'm gonna scare you cause I feel it's so important you get checked out, but when my sister felt pain just before her 3 micarrieges, and another friend had vagina pain and it turned out it was a bad herpes outbreak.
    Don't let anyone tell you it's normal and to ignore it. Rule #1 of being a mamma, never ignore red flags or your gut feelings.
    monkeytrianer

Answer by monkeytrianer at 12:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I've been having that same pain since I was around 4 wks! I think it's normal...as long as ur not bleeding or spotting don't worry too much.U may want to ask ur doc about it, but I THINK IT'S JUST ALL THE CHANGES GOING ON IN UR BODY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008