Let's get selfish! If a good fairy came along and grantd you a wish ....

Something just for you. No matter how much it would cost, how much time it takes, how long your family would be without you,how crazy it might be, no harm done to others ... What would that be?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I honestly would wish for cash, cold hard cash somewhere in the realm of $200 million :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• wish for unlimited wishes. ;-) THEN get greedy ....bawahaha
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Enough $ in our acct. to have a cushion & take a yearly family vacation. Plus weekly 1 hr. massages just for me :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• some beautiful viking god named swen to massage my whole body till i scream stop
    GRANNYDONNA

Answer by GRANNYDONNA at 7:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• financial security for life and the next 2 generations.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• all mans that teached on there wifes , loose there Bols and Pns ..an be replaced by a whol aaaaaahahahahhahah
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 7:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would wish that my DD never got sick. I know it is not really the kind of wish you where looking for although it is the only thing I would really want.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would like to go on a week long vacation with my husband, have my son go stay with my mom and dad and just relax!! We really need some time away! I want to go to some tropical island, I don't care which one, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• A 2 weeks vacation with my hubby and kids on a cruise ( one that has no problems) and a miminum of a months vacation with my hubby in Hawaii, Texas, Amsterdam and lots of other places, so maybe just a year to travel. Soooo, what to do with the kids for that long? Maybe they could come with us after a month . lol :)
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 7:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would ask for enough $$ to pay off my mortgage and build on a nice big playroom for my kids and have it decorated with everything from pottery barn or company kids
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 7:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2010