Most embarrassing moment?

Did you have a most embarrassing moment back in school? I was "the human wrecking ball!" We had really steep steps and while changing classes I had this feeling I was gonna wipe out , sure enough I twisted my ankle, books went flying, and people cleared me a path!!! I couldn't stop for nothing! Did you have a moment you'll never forget, not to mention the school wont either? lol

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was going down a grassy (it was supposed to be grassy) hill instead of using the steps, rushing to the school bus in 9th grade. It had rained for several days and the ground was spongy. Then it was soft, muddy, at the bottom of the hill I sank in up to my knees. I had to pull my legs out....one shoe was off and stuck down there....but I HAD to get the bus. I was muddy up to my knees and a complete mess!!!! I guess my shoe is probably still under there....35 years later.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I started my period one day and had NO idea until my friend told me that there was blood all over the back of my pants. Not only was it on my butt, but on my pant leg as well because I used to sit in my chair with one leg tucked under me (I still sit like that out of habit lol). I was sooo embarrassed and I bi-passed going to the office and just went straight to my car to go home and change. I got stopped by a campus cop on my way out asking me where I was going. I told him the story and that i'd gladly get out of the car to show him if he wanted me to. He got this mortified look and just told me to go and hurry back lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• my skirt was caught in my panties (after I left the Ladies Room) and I was walking around with half my butt on display for god knows how long before some nice old lady told me. Embarrassing!!
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2010