My bladder!! Help.. adult content

Lately I have had such a hard time making it to the restroom in time to pee and by the time I get there I have already peed on myself. Last night right before I went to bed at 1:30am I peed & at 6m my daughter woke up. I tried to make her a bottle but I couldn't even get to her sippy cup before I peed on myself.. It was horrible. I feel like I just gave birth to my son(he bruised my bladder bad & after birth I peed on myself for a few months & the first 6 weeks I had to wear those hospital pads & depends.. Could this be because of a bladder infection?? It hurts when I pee. Btw I know I don't have an STD so that can't be it.

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 7:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• It absolutely could be a bladder infection. See if you can get to an Urgent Care or a doc as early as you can today. HUGS to you.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't have insurance :( I won't have it until the 1st of janruary.. Is there anything I can take over the counter?? Or anything I can do athome??
    KBM99

Comment by KBM99 (original poster) at 7:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It hurts when you pee, a bladder infection.
    Insurance or not - GO TO THE DOCTOR - If it goes unchecked in can end up a Kidney infection and can ultimately end up kidney FAILURE!!! Don't fart around with your health - you have 2 children!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Ask the doctor to put you on a payment plan but please go!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes, you should go to the dr, but to help lessen the pain drink lots of water and cranberry juice will help, but don't only rely on that! SEE THE DR!
    yellarose

Answer by yellarose at 8:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• That is what it sounds like.... a bladder infection.... go see the doctor and do what yellarose said, drink tons of cranberry juice and water... but not the sugar filled junk, unsweetened and then you can add stevia to it... but avoid the one with a ton of sugar...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010