what are you doing this weekend

I know this is probably childish but we arehaving a party because the neighbors are moving this weekend. The reason we are so happy is because she spread a whole bunch of lies about me and eevrything and my husband and trying to say I was unfit to be a mom and so was my sister and she was saying that I had an affair on my DH and that my 2 DD's weren't his and he didn't know it and just a whole bunch of stuff that isn't true so I can't wait til she moves, but the neighbors can't wait either so actually the whole neighborhood will be over here for a little alcohol, bonefire and a cookout of hamburgers and hotdogs lol. What are you doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You kind of lost me somewhere in your complete run on sentence.... If you wanted to know what everyone's doing for the weekend, maybe you should have just left it at that, instead of adding your plans to it. Sorry. JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Hahahahahahaha! That's a great reason to have a party!

Our family has had a number of weeks of really hard luck - husband was in the hospital, my dad was in the hospital, and I had to get a house ready for an assesment all by myself (with two little boys working diligently against me!). This weekend is the first where we're all healthy and there are not stressful things in our near future. I plan on having lots of unstructured time and doing nothing more complicated than baking. :-)
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am taking some of the items I bought for TG dinner to my sisters house (she is hosting). Other than that, we are walking in the woods, and cooking and baking some comfort food, It is supposed to be pretty cold here starting tomorrow. I have a counted cross stitch project and a knitting project to work on as well as finish the stocking I am making for my youngest. Nothing special and loving every minute of it. May invite the fam over to play cards.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Sounds like the neighborhood has a reason to celebrate-- enjoy your party!!
    My plans-- Saturday my mom is going to watch my younger 2 boys while my oldest has therapy, then we are going to Home Depot to look at snow blowers, Christmas trees and new Christmas lights. Then I am hoping hubs will take us out to Rockys for Pizza and to a resale bookstore (that we all like to go to).
    Sunday-- no plans yet besides sleep in.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm baking a whole bunch of my Milk'N Cookies (lactation cookies) for my official product launch on Monday!!!! SOOOOO excited!
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 9:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• HAHA.. sounds like some of my neighbors!! One in particular is a MAJOR drama queen! I just found out she was evicted and was VERY happy!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Have fun! I am driving my daughter and niece up to see my college age daughter for a girls weekend. So I get to go back on Sunday and get them again. Yippia. 3 hours each way . So lucky 6 hours of driving on Friday and then again on Sunday. What fun.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Get ready for being induced on monday.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010