anyone have any tips on how to stop my four month old from screaming? she thinks its funny and she does it when shes mad too. please oh please help me!!!! lol

haley8282

Asked by haley8282 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when she is playing, just scream and squeel along with her. she will look at u like ur crzy and stop eventrually. but honestly, just soak it up and play along
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Do not react to it and redirect her attention elsewhere.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 8:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• She is getting some sort of reaction from you, ignore her and show no reaction.

Answer by older at 8:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• at 4 months their isn't much to do. They scream when they are happy. If she continues to do so after 7-8 months you can put a inger on her lips and whisper 'shhhh. not so loud' She will catch on in time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I agree with the others...just ignore it. Act like you dont hear her..and she will realize that you dont care..and eventually stop. My 4 year old does this high-pitched squeel..she thinks it hilarious..but it just burns your ears! We ignore it..and she eventually stops. Good Luck!
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 12, 2010