PLease tell me your opinion.....boyfriend question...

OK, my boyfriend/father of my baby has lying issues I think. He lied one time about talking to his other baby mama (he was talking to her like every freaking day nonstop and would get off the phone with me to talk to her---they say they are just "good friends" ....whatever...

But my question now is...He just told me that his other ex girlfriend that he was with for four years called and was saying all this stuff to him about how she wanted him back and that "she could take care of him" because she has $$ now. This happened right when I had our son...(like a couple of weeks before)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR QUESTION? I CAN GIVE YOU MY OPINION WHICH IS HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ASS ANYWAYS WHO CARES IF HE MAKES IT WORSE BY LYING
    Anonymous

• sounds like he's trying to make you jealous.

and honestly all this "baby daddy" drama is childish. seriously... did you think he would be the perfect guy if he has all these other "baby mamas" out there... come on sweetie! he's a player and you got played!
    Anonymous

• wait....i finished the story on the other question.....for some reason it got asked twice...but look on the other one titled the same thing because I finished it on that one
    MandyAshley

Answer by MandyAshley at 11:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2008