PLease tell me your opinion.....boyfriend question...

OK, my boyfriend/father of my baby has lying issues I think. He lied one time about talking to his other baby mama (he was talking to her like every freaking day nonstop and would get off the phone with me to talk to her---they say they are just "good friends" ....whatever...

But my question now is...He just told me that his other ex girlfriend that he was with for four years called and was saying all this stuff to him about how she wanted him back and that "she could take care of him" because she has $$ now. This happened right when I had our son...(like a couple of weeks before)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• CONTINUED.....

He just told me about it NOW...our son is 6 months old.

Dont you think its total bullshit that he didn't tell me sooner?? Isn't that something you tell your girlfriend???? (pretty much fiance)????

We just saw this woman a couple of weeks ago and they both seemed kinda uncomfortable...I knew there was a reason why!! UGH I just feel like he is so untrustworthy! I feel so jealous and suspicious because i never know when he is lying or telling the truth....but he SAYS he just lies to me so it wont hurt me

MandyAshley

Answer by MandyAshley at 11:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• dump the loser..he is not worth your time.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I still stand by my previous answer-
    "sounds like he's trying to make you jealous.

and honestly all this "baby daddy" drama is childish. seriously... did you think he would be the perfect guy if he has all these other "baby mamas" out there... come on sweetie! he's a player and you got played!"
    Anonymous

• sounds to me he is greedy for money.... and money isn't everything. money goes faster then you pee some times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• sounds like he belongs on Jerry Springer show to me!! get out fast as you can girl.
    peppermintkathy

Answer by peppermintkathy at 7:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You dont need the mama drama dump him and find a real man girl,if he just want her for the money then he aint worth your time.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 5:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008