The Duggars Have 20 Chd Did You Hear Their Having a 2nd Gr-Chd Already?

I'm just curious if their DD is going to have as many CHD as the parents. This is her 2nd and the 1st baby is just abt 1 or 1 -1/2 plus she had a miscarriage. I just couldn't do that to my body, I don't know about you ladies, could you? I'm not sure I could even care for 20 CHD, love them yes but caring for 20, I'm not so sure, or do they have the olders ones do a lot of the" caring for them? "

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Heard this last night. My thoughts on them is that they take care of them, they don't depend on public assistance. The kids seem happy and well adjusted and the older girls, who seem to do most of the care taking of the younger ones, are old enough to say that they don't want to spend all of their time doing it anymore. As far as their son and daughter in law are concerned, I read that they will "leave the number of children they have up to God". I don't understand it, but it's not for me to judge. I know I couldn't do it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It i not their DD, it is their DIL. IDK, I know they have said they don't think they will have as many kids, but who knows. And ya know what...who cares? They are all very happy and adjusted. They take care of their own kids and are not on any government assistance programs.This is what they believe is right based on their religious convictions. They are harming no one so I say good for them. I would love to have a big family. Not 20, but maybe 10 or so. However, right now we cannot afford it,lol. I grew up around large families, so this really is not shocking to me.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 9:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The Duggars have 19, not 20 kids.

It's the son having a new baby. Their first baby will be about 22 months when the new one is born.

As long as they can afford it, who cares? I wish I could do it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Seriously, I think these people are insane! Completely nuts! I had never seen the show til last week & I found it on Netflix, so I watched some... I was honestly a little off put by the fact that people like that are breeding as such a high rate... They were NOT the kind of people I would want to be around! It was like a little cult... Weird! But it's their choice - her body - their family... I couldn't and wouldn't do it... I'm having my tubes tied cause I think I have to many kids - and I only have 3...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well, I am not raising them.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's their oldest son that has the first grandchild. And they said in an interview that they would like two or three kids.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• they have a buddy system and the older ones help with the little ones. Yes I can believe they are having another grandbaby, michelle usually annouces she is pregnant when her youngest is 9 months or so.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 9:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thier SON said "It's up to God", so he just might.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would love to have as many kids as God would bless me with but money is not on our side so we are staying with the 3 kids. I give her and her family the best of wishes because no -matter what we feel is right or not it is their life and they are supporting themselves not us supportting them. I don't like to hear kids say well I'll just have another kid mom or someone will take care of the kid and I'll get money for the state.. I don't usually say anything out loud but that is how I feel they should think before they have a kids to get money form the state.. But people like the Duggers are doing it with family help not state so I say GOD Bless them..
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 9:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's the son having baby #2 not the parents who have 20 kid's...good from him..I had my 2 girls close together..no shame in him having baby #2
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2010