are you having a great day?

I am, well let me tell you 3 am my dd woke up and her pamper was soaked, so i changed her and tucked her back in for the night, she called out to me at 9 am saying mommy pee, mommy pee. So in no big rush (because i knew she had a pamper on) i went to get her and put her on the potty; her pamper was dry..i was so amazed, and she has been telling me all morning that she has to go pee.
To top that off (as if that dident put me in a great mood this morning my dd helped me with the housework this morning, she helped me wash and dry dishes, and fold laundry and sweep the floor, she even picked up all her toys be herself without me having to ask her :D I am so proud of my girl for wanting to help me out so much.
Oh yea by the way she is only 2 :D i can't believe how luck i am to have such a great daughter :D

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 9:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am, but i'm extremely nervous and anxious!
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am having a great day!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yah..it's Friday
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2010