How to get the guy?

What can you do to get a guy that really does want a relationship, a girlfriend.. but always finds something"wrong" with the person he goes out with or has a relationship with? He's a very nice guy...what can I do to stand out from all the others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Just be yourself. If that isn't enough for him, you probably don't need him anyway.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 10:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's not worth playing a part to get someone to like you. Act naturally and if he doesn't like it find someone who does.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The ladies in here are going to hang me by the short and curlies (if I had any) but here goes...buy the book "The Rules". You're going to think I'm crazy and you're going to think the book is crazy the first time you read it but then read it a second time and but yourself into what idiots men really are and how they would really fall for crap like that and you'll see the crazy logic behind the book.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Just be you. If it doesn't work to win him over then it's not meant to be. He could have a phobia for commitments but tell people he wants a relationship to not seem like there is a problem with him

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• What do you mean when you say "but yourself into what idiots men really are and how they would really fall for crap like that and you'll see the crazy logic behind the book." How they would fall for crap like what?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Be your self. Play up your attributes. Get to know him. Focus on what makes you click. That may be mentioning that you both love to ride bikes or swim or watch football. Simply find things that connect you to him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The crap that's in the book.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• And I meant, "put yourself into the frame of mind of what idiots men really are"...that's what I meant to say.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2010