Any ideas for a boy 2nd birthday party ?

chanchan522

Asked by chanchan522 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Indoor bounce house place like Pump it Up
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would just do family get together. I didn't start big parties with friends until 3 or even 4. Just invite grandma, aunts, cousins. Have a cake and open presents. Get balloons.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• for my sons 2nd bday party we did a sesame street theme. I made a "sesame street" street sign by the road, cut out sesame street characters from parenting magazine and some coloring books we already had, and put them on the front door. I baked some cookies and on the bowl taped letters spelling out "C is for cookie", my friend made a game for me which we never played because it got so busy, but it was meant to be a "pin the cookie in cookie monsters belly" type of game. that's really all we needed for the theme! Everything else was solid colors and generic birthday party stuff. my friend made the bday cake. it was elmo making a peace sign with one of his hands, also signifying the age of "2"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010