How can I get motivated to get out of bed and do normal daily things?

mistyeyed120

Asked by mistyeyed120 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have found that you just have to do it, the motivation comes a little later. I myself had some trouble getting up this morning. ...then I heard my kids and realized I HAD to get up...so I did. Now with some prayer and communication with some good friends, my day is getting better. :) I pray that your day gets better, too.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I try to be thankful for my life and everything that I have as one of my first thoughts of the day. It helps me to remain positive and moderately calm when I have a million things to do. And then there are the kids who need me to be at awake and able to drive at the very least.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2010