Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!! It's my husband's birthday weekend... and I THINK I HAVE A YEAST INFECTION! adult content

I planned a surprise getaway for my husband for his birthday, but I have had the itches down there for two days now and I am about to FREAK OUT!! Any help on what I can take or do to remedy this situation in 6 hours?


Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Call your doctor and get a script for DIFLUCAN stat.

    Answer by rio_burb at 12:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

  • not six but twelve. there is a treatment over the counter from monistat. that is a little egg thing. it works in 12 hours. good luck!

    Answer by AmaliaD at 10:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

  • Call your Doctor? If OTC meds will do more damage I would not even tempt it ya know? But do you really think your DH is going to be upset if you don't have sex? I mean does he only get it once a year? Just tell him your having problems below. Go on the trip and have fun and spend time together.

    Answer by RheaF at 11:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

  • I am SOOOO sensitive down there and I am scared that if I try something it is going to mess me up big time. Thanks for the advice. I am gonna have to do something!

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

  • I agree, get to the doctor. It may not be a yeast infection.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

  • Monostat. And no bubble baths.Drink plenty of water and eat some yogurt.

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

  • Go to the dr....but since he is your husband there are other options other than that area....Sorry to be nasty but consider the other holes..(TMI)

    Answer by mom42107 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010