I'm on swagbucks.com saving points for a gift card would you take an offer to bump up your points?

I am saving points for a gift card to use at x-mas shopping & am short on points but there is an offer to order from gap.com & get points which would put me over but am not sure if I want to take the offer or just wait & get points on my own & hope to have enough my x-mas?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• If you do ANY shopping online you can go through SB and get points - any time. Don't buy in to their "special offers" because they usually lower what they give you for those and advertise them.

If you're short on points, do some searching. I usually get 30 or more SB a day from doing internet searches... Even if it's stuff you don't need to search, do it, just for the points...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina about the Special Offers -- however, I do the free ones! I have a Spam email set up for it, and keep track. They add up pretty quickly! There was one today for me that was 26 SBS for joining Cafemom!! haha

Do you do the Swag TV? I just bring up a browser and let them play while I clean and I'll get 5 SBS eventually! :) I do that once every few hours
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010