sexercise

anyone tried it? I want to but want some opinions first.
If you dont know what it is... its exercise that is sexual... like pole dancing... to help you get into shape and gives you new tips and positions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I pole dance a lot. But you are talking to a stripper. I have one at home, and I am very good, so it is always a workout. I personally don't think it is the right way for someone to get in shape, but good for someone who is already in shape. I have been dancing for 5 years, and teaching.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• oh... LOL sexercise is what I call some good sex...that's my exercise of choise...

I can't put a pole up in the living room so I guess I can't try that one...I'm not gonna go take a public class on that one ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am so interested in more information on that after our DD is born in January, hopefully with 2 kids we will still have the energy to go at it like bunnies!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2008