Why can't it always be this easy?

Friend sent this to me yesterday, and it was such a coincidence it was right after that burial question further down the page. I'll warn you up front before you watch it, you probably want a tissue on hand, but aside from that, what struck me is how effortlessly it transitions. The poet teaches in a Hebrew private school, but he isn't just discussing their religion - he has no problem mentioning other faiths, Norse and Egyptian in this case - and nobody protests, nobody tries to fire him, it's not a big deal. Why can't more people just accept the existence of other beliefs and acknowledge them so effortlessly without having to make an issue of it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFW7Ls3v6k

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• There are many more than you think that do. Broaden your circle and find them.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have found that many people are like this.....not to worry....the loud non-accepting people are actually a small minority.....they are just loud and get a lot of attention.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thank you for sharing this it was really touching, It is beautiful when people come together and see how we are all connected through time.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• beautiful
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• NP, When you die...I set a Popsicle Viking ship on fire for you.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010