Am I the only one that felt like a perve?

When I saw the second Twilight movie, the part where Jacob took off his shirt and every women in the place (even the 80 year old grandma in the front) gasp and suddenly the entire theater floor got wet, well I was right there with them. Afterwards I started thinking about it, the boy was only about 16 or 17 at the time and I start feeling like ewwww! Did anyone else have this reaction?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, because I don't watch Twilight, but I had that same *wow, OMGWTF!* reaction to the first season of Smallville when they showed Tom Welling shirtless. I freaked out and felt like a perv over the fact I was drooling over a 15-year old boy. Then I found out the actor was like 23 that season, and I felt marginally better.

And Sabrina, I think it's the fact that we're looking at someone who is underage (or supposed to be underage) and therefore, even though we don't *act* on the attraction, we feel slightly pedophilic for finding them attractive.

Or at least that was why *I* freaked out. it was like, "OMG, he's 15! I can't think about him like that, he's just a little kid!" then I found out he was 23 and I was like "oh, well, I guess it's okay, but DAMN he looks like a baby.."
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No, he was like 24 when the movie was made.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I haven't seen this movie, but it sounds hilarious!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I totally know what you mean. And yea its a little odd but think of it this way its just a movie. Its not like you saw him in person and hit on him lol.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No my dear...Taylor Lautner was born on 02/11/92...that means he just turned 18 this year.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• LOL.. I dont know how old he was but i am pretty sure he was of legal age anyways thats why they made the movie that way so you could appreciate his hot tight body yummy!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Okay I was wrong he was 18. Yeah, weird.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Okay, so the bottom line here is that we're all dirty old women??? LOL!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I haven't seen that movie, but honestly I have never found a reason to feel that way. I don't understand why the human body has to be perverted... Personally, I don't think this guy is attractive at all, but even if I did, he's taking off his shirt, not his pants... How is that any different that the guy next door doing yard work in shorts and you happening to see it? You would be a perv if you were peeking in to his bathroom, but not by watching his movie where he takes off some clothes...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• uuummmm....yeah...that scene was nice.... ;P
    nctarheelmom

Answer by nctarheelmom at 11:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2010