PERSON U HATE TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE

Do u have a person u just hate to answer the phone for..but u have to cause they will keep calling til u do?
for me it my sister cause she never wants anything but to talk bout self..

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• For me its my husband lol because he only calls when he wants me to do something for him.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I hate talking on the phone period. I can't focus on the conversation for more than two minutes and then I am bored. I'd much rather email or meet in person. I don't even like texting, but I do prefer that to talking.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Anyone really...the only person I enjoy talking on the phone with is my sister. She's 17 years younger and always has something to say, so it keeps the conversation going.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We must have the same sister!!!!!
    cancerfighter

Answer by cancerfighter at 11:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• @ m-avi..i agree..i get side track when on the phone..i have a short attention span so i can talk on the phone long..i do like in person convo so when im not paying attn they can make refocus..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My father in law, he is puerto rican, so I cannot understand what he is saying! I can talk to him in person just fine for the most part, but over the phone-forget it! And it seems Im not the only one too...Ive watched him and my MIL skype, and boy, the confusion between them is so funny!!!!!
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I just hate the phone in general so I normally don't answer but my FIL(he is a great man otherwise) is the one who irks me the most when he calls.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I hate talking on the phone and frequently just don't answer it....it doesn't matter who is calling....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My mother in law - I make the kids answer when she calls. Yes, I know it's terrible, but fact is that she is nice to them and not to me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010