Sex with a tall man...nervous!

I'm very nervous...I think our relationship has progressed enough and we will be having sex soon. The problem is (well its not really a problem) is that he's 6"6' and I am 5'1". How does that work...anything special I need to know? Any special positions? Tips?

TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• The height is basically in his legs, not his torso
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well not to be graphic but u will probably be on top. I have went with tall guys and me on top or bottom works. But, the guys usually like to be on bottom,they can go deeper like that. Good Luck,I hope this helps.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yep I'm with mom2jack...I dated 2 guys that were over a foot taller than me and our torso's lined up perfectly.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• HaHa... Don't worry, it still works just fine! lol... Just stay away from positions where you're standing or something... As long as you stay horizontal (at least the first few times) you'll be fine... Of course you can always experiment later!

Have fun!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i dont y there would be a problem..my hubby is 6'6 an im only 4'11..have had a problem in the all the years we been 2gether..only tip i would have is the sex will b what u make it..an have fun lot of it while having it..gl
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Standing and positions on all fours might be difficult. So dogg is going to need adjustments; pillows, using the sofa or a table. Basically anything that helps make the adjustment. Standing will have to be modified, might be able to do it with you on a bed, counter-top, table, washing machine with him standing. Missionary and cowgirl are still great positions for height differences.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm kinda tall so I've always had the opposite problem but once I did date a guy that was 7'4" and I thought it was wonderful to be enveloped by a man. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Try laying on one side and him entering from behind
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's hard in the shower. Anywhere else you can pretty much make adjustments.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• hubby 6'5, im 5'2 we never had problem --it just works besides half the fun is finding your favorite position w/ someone, try them all till you pick fav
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010