Why do I feel like I don't rate as much as a computer game anymore?

My husband gets on WOW and plays for hours but when I want "IT" by the time he gets off the game I am already asleep!
I have tried differant things I am just lost and don't know what to do please help!!!
Any suggs would be great! =[

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I have the same problem with the stupid Xbox. Usually if I start to tease him he'll pause it. If not then threatening to go to sleep does the trick! Try "playing" with him while he's playing on the computer. Might turn him on enough to stop!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My husband is on WOW too; we have not had sex in 13 months. I got a toy so that I would not bother him anymore; life is much better now. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I walked in on him plaing in a cute nighty and nothing!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• He was playing WOW in a cute nighty?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• no me! =} but boy would that be fun !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• heh, my cousin in law (is that a term?) put her nighty on the computer to make a point to her husband. Have you told him how you feel? Tell him you miss him? That you need time too.. have you spoken to him about having some designated nights off from the game? My husband and I were gamers, and would still be if we interested in anything out right now. When you play and make friendships its easy to feel obligated to stay online and finish what you're doing.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• what is wow? i have never heard of it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• cut the power to the house and run outside in the nighty. that will be the only thing that you can do to get him off of WOW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Have you ever thought of trying this game and playing it with him to get some more time with him.... I play this game with my hubby and we have some good times together.. mix in a bit of beverage and wear a cute little lingerie outfit while playing ..
    i used to hate him and his computer time. But i love him and if that is what it took to spend some time together and it actually made our relationship stronger btw in some weird wow way... lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• "Have you ever thought of trying this game and playing it with him to get some more time with him.... "

If both parents are glued to the comp, who will take care of the kids? SOMEbody has to do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2008