im a lil over 9 weeks pregnant and all my symptoms have gone away.....

i had a u/s with my old doctor and he seen the baby and the heart beat......a weeek later i switched doctors and she didnt see a baby or a heart beat and her machine is better then his.....so like where did the baby go?.....i have a vag u/s scheduled for the 29th but i prob will call today and see if i can get seen today im worried i lost my baby but im not craming or bleeding what is going on?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 11:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along were you when you had the first u/s?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No one can really say, but i'd get another u/s right away. Good Luck to you
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i was 8 weeks and a few days
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I had an ultrasound done at around 8 weeks (vaginal) so I know that they can see the baby and get a read on the heart beat. But my sister in law is a week ahead of me and the first ultrasound she had did not show the baby, it was almost to the point they told her there was no baby in the sack and she was gonna go have surgery to have it removed but my brother wouldn't let her without having a second opinion. thank god for him because a little less then a month later she had another ultrasound done and there was the baby. My point is you never really know whats going on. Just hang in there and see your doctor for the vaginal ultrasound because I was told that at that early of pregnancy you get a better more accurate reading vaginally I had to endure 4 of those at the beginning of my pregnancy so good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010