How do I deal with my fiance being mad that I haven't found a job after 7 mo.s of searching?

We got back 2gether after 8 years of being apart.
We have 3 children 2gether.
We moved in 2gether @ the end of April.
I AM actively searching4 work.
Jobs don't come 2 the door & say"Hi, I'm paying $13 an hour! Do U want me?"(I wish)
I DOOO bring in about 5 or 6 hundred $$'s a month from side work, but no paycheck!

YoMomma77

Asked by YoMomma77 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• money problems are one of the top reasons couples argue and break up, unless the shoe is on the other foot then the person who already has a job will always think its so easy to find a job when its not and then they say well the news said the recession is over HA they may SAY its over but the economy has NOT recovered and jobs are not falling out of the sky
    Anonymous

• Well, as long as you are truly doing your part to get a job, there really isn't much you can do. He's probably frustrated at the situation altogether and he's directing it towards you. Please don't take this the wrong way, but in my experince with job hunting or anything else, sometimes when it isn't working we need to try a new approach. I know it's tough. But maybe marking out a new battle plan will up your spirits!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I had a difficult time finding work so I started thinking outside the box. I work from home now as a Juice Plus Rep. If you would like to know more about starting your own home business contact me. You can be home with your kids, make money and get tax breaks for having your own business.
    All any of us can do is to try our best. Money is a tuff issue in relationships.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's definitely not easy to find work lately. There isn't much you can do if you're actively looking. I wish you the best! Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• How are you conducting your job search? Do you customize your resume and cover letter for different companies and positions? Are you attending networking events?

I do career and job search coaching; I never charge CafeMoms for my services. Send me a message if you would like to talk.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2010